Required Documents and Information for Application to Ph.D. Programs with a Bachelor’s Degree
You can find undergraduate degree and doctorate programs and graduation requirements for these programs from the link given below.
Click for programs that will take graduate students.
In addition, below are the other conditions and documents required for application. If you meet the graduation requirements and other requirements, you can apply to doctoral programs with a bachelor’s degree.
1) Passport photo (must be in JPG format and maximum 2 mb size. If you receive the photo, it will be used on your student ID, so it must be uploaded in the desired format.)
2) ALES/GRE certificate
ALES or GRE Exam results (ALES and GRE scores are valid for 5 years. The control code must be clearly legible in the exam result document). Applicants must earn a minimum score of 80 on the quantitative section of the ALES exam or 156 on the quantitative section of the GRE (General Test) exam.
In the absence of the GRE score mentioned above, conditional application can be made. In this case, GRE score will be evaluated as 156 while the application is evaluated. In case of acceptance to the program, the exam document containing at least 156 GRE quantitative points must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by 15/12/2020. If the exam document is not delivered by this date, the student is dismissed from the program.
3) Undergraduate transcript showing graduation grade point average (in Turkish or English)
The Turkish or English certified translation of the transcript prepared in a language other than Turkish or English must also be uploaded to the system.
The original (with wet signature) of the transcript you declared during the application will be requested for final records (excluding e-signed transcript documents with a verification code). Candidates who fail to submit the original transcript during the final registration will lose their right to register. Considering this situation, it is strongly recommended to obtain the wet signature of the declared transcript as soon as possible.
Candidates who will apply must have a bachelor’s degree. These candidates must have a GPA of at least 3.00 out of 4 or an equivalent score.
Please click for the equivalents of the 4 points in the 100 points system.
4) Graduation certificate (Diploma / temporary graduation certificate / e graduation certificate obtained from the state and the control code is legible.)
5) English Proficiency Exam Results (The foreign language exam cores listed below are the minimum scores required for application. Exam results submitted for YDS and YÖKDİL exams must include legible verification code.)
In order to apply, applicants must have a minimum score of 55 from YÖKDİL, YDS, e-YDS exams (taken within the past 5 years) or a minimum score of 66 from the TOEFL IBT Test (taken within the past 2 years).
In the absence of the TOEFL (IBT) score mentioned above, conditional application can be made. In this case, TOEFL (IBT) score will be evaluated as 66 while the application is evaluated. In case of acceptance to the program, the exam document containing at least 66 TOEFL (IBT) points must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by 15/12/2020. If the exam document is not delivered by this date, the student is dismissed from the program.
6) For Foreign Language Exemption; Certificate of exemption of the candidate who fulfills at least one of the foreign language exemption conditions stated below (For exemption, candidates who have sufficient language score from YDS or YÖKDİL exams must have the control code legibly on their language exam result documents.)
The language of instruction in our institute is 100% English. The foreign language exam scores stated above are only the minimum scores for application and are required as an application requirement. For foreign language exemption, candidates must certify that they have fulfilled at least one of the following exemption conditions or pass the IZTECH School of Foreign Languages English level determination exam.
Candidates who have applied with the above-mentioned foreign language scores and accepted to the doctorate program but cannot meet at least one of the foreign language exemption requirements or who are not successful in the IZTECH School of Foreign Languages English Level Assessment Exam, are subject to the IZTECH School of Foreign Languages Department of Basic English Preparatory Class Regulation they become. Students who fulfill the requirements of the aforementioned regulation are entitled to enroll in the doctoral program they have accepted.
Candidates who meet at least one of the foreign language exemption requirements must document their status.
Click for exemption conditions.
7) Composition (Turkish or English) stating the reason for wanting to study and in which field of study
In case of applications to two graduate programs, a separate essay must be written for each program.
8) Letter stating that employees are allowed to receive postgraduate education from their institution
9) Candidates who have the bachelor’s degree and the graduation requirement for the doctorate program to be applied for, as well as the other requirements stated above, must apply via the link below and upload all the required documents to the system.
It is possible to make one program or two programs at most.
Information Required for Application
Applications for graduate programs will start in December.
All documents must be legible (the control code of the exam documents must be legible), and the photograph must be uploaded to our application system in the desired format. Applications of candidates who upload incomplete or illegible documents or documents that do not comply with the required conditions will be considered invalid and will not be processed.
Evaluation of Applications
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, applications for undergraduate degrees and doctoral programs will be evaluated through online interviews or application documents. You can access the evaluation method information of the program you are applying for from the link below. In addition, departments that will conduct online interviews will announce information about online interviews on their web pages.
Click here for the evaluation methods of applications for undergraduate and doctoral programs
Send questions regarding applications to: email@example.com
Click to apply for graduate programs.