To the Attention of Students Who Want to Apply for Leave of Absence for Spring Term

1) Students must fill in Student Leave of Absence Form (Form I) in the “Forms” section of the Graduate School.  Students then must send this form along with the required documents stated  in the Form I to the Head of their Departments. A petition stating their request of leave absence due to the COVID-19 pandemic (with wet signature), and also the student’s department heads’ and, if applicable, thesis advisors’ institutional emails specifying their approval/disapproval of the request of leave absence, must be submitted along with Form I. The relevant departments should then submit these documents to the Institute via EBYS.

2) Research assistants who want to suspend studies may contact the relevant Dean’s Office or the Office of Personnel for questions regarding their employment period.