A. Documents and Information Required for Formal Application to Ph.D. Programs with a Master’s Degree
1) The printout of the online pre-registration form – signed and with a photo attached (To apply for two programs, two copies of the online pre-registration form (photographed and signed) and all the documents stated below should be submitted to the Graduate School.)
2) One passport-style photo
3) Bachelor of Science and Master of Science transcripts (certified)
- Applicants who have not yet graduated from the MS programs can submit their transcripts including the grades of the preceding semester in the registration.
4) T.C. citizens who studies abroad, and international students after they are accepted to the program, they have to submit HIE Recognition letter taken from Turkey Council of Higher Education to the Iztech Registrar’s Office on the final registration date.
5) ALES exam result (It is valid for 5 years from the date announced.)
- Applicants are required to have at least 60 points from ALES quantitative (received within 5 years) or GRE quantitative >= 151 (received within 5 years). (GRE Original Copy)
6) English Proficiency Exam Result
For the application;
- Applicants are to have at least a score of 55 from a national English proficiency exam such as YÖKDİL, YDS/e-YDS (received within 5 years) or a score in an international English proficiency exam such as (TOEFL >=66 (IBT) received within 2 years). (TOEFL Original Copy)
- To start the program, the applicants admitted should meet one of these requirements for exemption.
7) Two reference letters (Two different samples of reference letter that can be taken from the link below will be filled by the references and delivered to the Institute in a close envelope with other papers in registration).
8) Letter of Intention
9) Working candidates need to submit a document from their employers which states their permission.
Deadline for the Formal Applications
The applications to these programs will start in December and the final application deadline will be 25 December 2018. The application documents are required to be submitted in person or to be sent by postal mail. The deadline for the applications sent by postal mail to arrive at our institute is 25 December 2018, there will not be any extensions/exceptions. All applicants who has submitted the complete list of documents and whose application files have been accepted are required to enter the interview exams.