A. Documents and Information Required for Formal Application to Ph.D. Programs with a Bachelor’s Degree
1) The printout of the online pre-registration form – signed and with a photo attached (To apply for two programs, two copies of the online pre-registration form (photographed and signed) and all the documents stated below should be submitted to the Graduate School.)
2) One passport-style photo
3) Bachelor of Science and Master of Science transcripts (certified)
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree. The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4 (80/100).
4) T.C. citizens who studies abroad, and international students after they are accepted to the program, they have to submit HIE Recognition letter taken from Turkey Council of Higher Education to the Iztech Registrar’s Office on the final registration date.
5) ALES exam result (It is valid for 5 years from the date announced.)
- Applicants are required to have at least 80 points from ALES quantitative (received within 5 years) or GRE quantitative >= 156 (received within 5 years). (GRE Original Copy)
6) English Proficiency Exam Result
For the application;
- Applicants are to have at least a score of 55 from a national English proficiency exam such as YÖKDİL, YDS/e-YDS (received within 5 years) or a score in an international English proficiency exam such as (TOEFL >=66 (IBT) received within 2 years). (TOEFL Original Copy)
- To start the program, the applicants admitted should meet one of these requirements for exemption.
7) Two reference letters (Two different samples of reference letter that can be taken from the link below will be filled by the references and delivered to the Institute in a close envelope with other papers in registration).
8) Letter of Intention
9) Working candidates need to submit a document from their employers which states their permission.
Deadline for the Formal Applications
Applications for the programs are open from 06/12/2017 to 26/12/2017. Full set of application documents should be submitted in person or can be sent by postal mail. The deadline application material by post is December 26, 2017, late arrivals will not be considered.